HOREX Kazakhstan 2019: Leaders & Trends
15th Central-Asian Exhibition Everything for Hotels, Restaurants, and Supermarkets (HOREX Kazakhstan 2019) will take place on November 6–8, 2019, at Kazakh Center for Business Cooperation Atakent.
HOREX Kazakhstan 2019 is the only Kazakh exhibition in the sphere of hospitality. It brings together suppliers of products and equipment for hotels, restaurants, cafes, pubs, supermarkets, and shopping malls.
This year the expo will present experts and professionals with a number of novelties:
- Workshops and tasting sessions by Italian chef Davide Bonacini held at the KAZTEN stand;
- Cupping and tasting sessions, workshops, and all about coffee at the Limited Liability Partnership Probarista.kz stand;
- Workshops by the expo's special guest Sergey Stepanchuk, a recognized Moscow roastmaster, winner of many awards and absolute champion in various industry competitions, winner of the Russian Barista Championship 2017, SCAE-certified (Specialty Coffee Association of Europe).
- • The 7th HOREX Kazakhstan Forum is to be held on November 6–7. Its theme will be "Customer Experience Management in Hospitality Industry." Forum's special guests will be
- АAlexey Kislov (Moscow, Russia), CEO, RESTTEAM; 20 years of experience in restaurant business. More than successful consulting projects for the implementation of efficient management systems in the HoReCa industry.
- Natalia Kulakova (Moscow, Russia), founder, Kulakova&Partners Consulting Company. Natalia Kulakova is a speaker and consulting partner for METRO CC, State-Financed Institution of Moscow Small Businesses, R Keeper, RETIGO, etc.; speaker at Russian trade shows and events; expert at Restoranny Otvet Project; she also writes for various hospitality magazines.
- Kirill Pogodin (Moscow, Russia), Russia's leading catering expert, founder of the CateringConsulting.ru Project, Chairperson of the Association of Banquet and Catering Services, sponsor of the Catering Award. He has published a number of books on catering.
- Elena Lysenkova (Moscow, Russia), founder and CEO of Hospitality Income Consulting, a leading consulting company in the hospitality industry.
- Naylya Kaltaeva (Almaty, Kazakhstan), expert for the audit of restaurant operations and food safety (ISO: HACCP), Probarista Company partner.
- Dmitry Lyapin (Almaty, Kazakhstan), co-founder of the O VINO! Wine School; Executive Director of the Kazakh Association of Wine Professionals; organizer of such wine contests as WINE COMPETITION, ASTANA CUP, THE GREAT STEPPE CUP.
- Dmitry Korolev (Almaty, Kazakhstan), co-founder of the Perfect Cocktail Ice/Chips Company; co-founder of Bartenders Community Kazakhstan; Bar Manager for Parmigiano Group Restaurants; and many other industry experts.
- The 7th HOREX Kazakhstan Forum: The Hotel UPGRADE event set to take place on November 8 (the third day of the expo) will focus on the hospitality industry exclusively. The Forum's special guests will be:
- Blake Anderson-Buntz (UK/Russia), who started his career in hotel business from entry level position in 1994 and learned about the work process of all hotel services by experience. For 12 years worked as part of Radisson SAS in Europe and Russia. In 2005, he left the position of Regional Deputy Director for Russia and the CIS at Rezidor Hotels & Resorts and founded his own company Hospitality Management.
- Olga Prokhorova (Saint Petersburg, Russia), an established expert in the hospitality industry, a successful writer, and Hospitality Management teacher at SWISSAM International University specializing in Hospitality & Culinary Arts.
The exposition will feature two sections HoReCa:
- Coffee and coffee machines
- Vending machines
- Commercial kitchen appliances
- Food for HoReCa industry
- Tableware and cutlery
- Commercial bar, kitchen, and confectionery utensils
- Design and decor
- Sound and lightning
- Automation technologies
- Comprehensive equipping of food service companies, bakeries, candy stores, and hotels
- Designer household furniture and furniture for public spaces
- Cleaning tools
- Laundry equipment
- Professional and household chemicals for dry cleaners and laundries
A proof of the appeal and efficiency of the event is that such major companies as Torgovy Dom KAZTEN LLP, ASIA-VYAZMA LLP, Complex-Bar KZ LLP, ZUGO HORECA, Yamaha Music LLC, Torgovy Dom Pishchevye Tekhnologii LLC, Rhea Vendors East LLC, ZIRAX PRO LLC, etc. exhibit there.
Such companies as Aquaphor Kazakhstan LLP, Kontraktnye Materialy LLP, SONAlab LLP, Fabrika Samson LLC, DomBytKhim LLC, Cara Hardwood, Probarista.kz LLP, etc. will take part in the exhibition for the first time in 2019.
This event is a unique opportunity to learn more about HoReCa and Clean segments, as well as whole agricultural sector, at a single site. Traditionally, support industry exhibitions, such as FoodExpo Qazaqstan, AgroWorld Kazakhstan, ColdChain Kazakhstan, QazPack, will be held alongside HOREX Kazakhstan.
Every year these events are attended by more than 5000 experts from around Kazakhstan, as well as business representatives from Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan.
Last year saw a 17% increase in the number of HOREX Kazakhstan visitors. The results of HOREX Kazakhstan 2018 showed:
- 91% of visitors enjoyed visiting the expo;
- 89% of visitors said that their objectives were fairly met;
- 79% of visitors believed in the importance of the event for the industry development.
The expo is organized by Iteca, a Kazakh exhibition company, and its international partner ITE Group PLC (UK). The official support for the event is provided by Akimat of Almaty, Kazakh Association of Hotels and Restaurants KAGIR, and Magiya Kukhni (Magic of Kitchen) TV Channel.
Exhibitor List, Business Program, and online visitor registration are available at www.horexexpo.kz
Use your promo code: HRX19PRESS
- Created on .